Infrastructure Manager - £48k, Hastings.
Contract Type: permanent: Permanent
Infrastructure Manager – £48k, Hastings.
Infrastructure Manager – £48k, Hastings. My client, a large and expanding service provider based in Hastings, are looking for an Infrastructure Manager to be to own all aspects of the group’s Infrastructure, communication and telephony systems located at multiple data centres, head office, client sites and remote user hubs located thought out the United Kingdom. Through effective management of the infrastructure team, the Infrastructure Manager will be responsible for the successful delivery of high level technical support and customer service to the business on a day to day basis. The job holder will also be responsible for the successful delivery of technical infrastructure projects that underpin, complement and align the business objectives of the organization.
Knowledge & Experience
- Recent MCSE and CCNA or extensive equivalent experience
- Windows Server architecture in a clustered, highly available environment
- Cisco switched and routing technologies
- Configuring and supporting virtualisation technologies, particularly VMware vSphere and Veeam
- Microsoft Exchange including both hosted and cloud based solutions
- Administering Microsoft Active Directory Domain services and its associated roles and features, such as DNS, DHCP, Group Policy, CA
- Supporting Microsoft Windows client Operating systems and desktop hardware architecture in a corporate business environment
- HP Enterprise server architecture and SANS technologies
- TCP/IP experience and networking skills including working with dynamic routing protocols and VLANS
- Network switched infrastructure
- Standard Firewalls (preferably Cisco ASA & IOS) and VPNs (desirable Cisco certification or similar)
- Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to manage and organise a team in a dynamic fast moving environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to conduct and direct research into IT issues and products as required
- Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Keen attention to detail
- Proven analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Exceptional customer service orientation
- Extensive experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
As an Infrastructure Manager working for this company you will be earning a basic salary of up to £48,000 and will be entitled to a range of company benefits.
If you are interested in the role please click ‘APPLY’ and submit your CV for immediate consideration.