IT Project Manager - £60,000
Location: West Malling
Contract Type: permanent: Permanent
IT Project Manager – £60,000
My West Malling based Multi-National Financial Services client are looking for a IT Project Manager to join a rapidly expanding projects team. You will be responsible for the delivery of technical projects in line with an agreed annual IT Operating plan and where technology is a key delivery component of business projects.
You will be working closely with key stakeholders to convert initiatives and ideas into deliverable project proposals, while facilitating the creation of business cases, PIDs and Investment Appraisals for IT and business approval. You will ensure acceptance of project deliverables with key stakeholders and project sponsors and will manage project stakeholders and business expectations. The role will involve planning the overall project and managing progress against key milestones, maintaining regular reporting updates to stakeholders and taking corrective action to maintain the schedule. You will ensure all requests for change & release are in line with existing process and that any impact assess delays or change of scope to the project while implementing appropriate action. You will maintain detailed project budget tracking and monitoring, highlighting and taking appropriate action if these are to go out of agreed tolerance levels. At the same time as the management of 3rd party suppliers, working appropriately to ensure that services intended to be procured for a project meet the requirements in terms of scope, quality and timescales. You will make sure to effectively manage communications with all involved parties including the project sponsor, 3rd parties and key stakeholders.
Required Knowledge & Experience
- Significant and demonstrable IT project management delivery experience & service introduction
- Strong IT background with experience of developing or implementing infrastructure, software installation or development projects, and can demonstrate acumen in managing the business change elements.
- Strong experience on an arrange of major platforms (as many as possible but not necessarily all); Networks, Server, SQL, Voice & Data Telecoms, VMWare, Citrix, Storage, Operating Systems
- Proven expertise in managing multi-function, multi-supplier teams to deliver successful medium to large scale projects (such as a migration from Windows 7 – 10)
- Excellent leadership skills to manage upwardly to senior executives as well as motivate core team members.
- Accreditation in, or demonstrable understanding of, a recognised project management methodology such as PRINCE2, APM, PMI, SCRUM etc.
As a IT Project Manager working for this client you will earn a basic salary of between £50,000 – £60,000 and will be entitled to an excellent bonus as well as an extensive benefits package.
If you are interested in this role please click ‘APPLY’ and send in your CV for immediate consideration.