IT Team Leader - £35k, Carlisle.
Contract Type: permanent: Permanent
IT Team Leader – £35k, Carlisle.
IT Team Leader – £35k, Carlisle. My client, an expanding managed service company, are looking for an IT Team Leader to be based on a large professional services client site in Carlisle. In this key role, you will be responsible for the day to day oversight and management of the client’s IT infrastructure & applications. This will involve reactive and proactive support and the planning, delivery and implementation of IT projects. Working closely with the Client’s exec team, you will be responsible for IT and security policies and best practice to ensure that all systems necessary to support the firm’s operations and objectives are in place.
My client is looking for someone who is passionate about IT and customer care. You will enjoy delivering exceptional solutions and be very client focused as well as being capable of communicating clearly with non-technical people. You will be confident in representing your employer to the execs of this successful and growing client and will be able to lead a small team from the front, setting high levels of performance.
Required Knowledge and Experience:
Proven experience in a similar role or as a deputy, including the management of internal teams and external providers.
- Solid understanding of budgeting and business operations.
- Effectively manage external relationships.
- Project Management and delivery of IT based projects.
- Proven track record in effectively dealing with issues associated with Change Management.
- It is essential to have hand-on experience of:
- Windows Servers and Active Directory
- Microsoft Exchange
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft IIS
- Microsoft Windows 7 and higher desktops, and Office 2010 and higher
It would be highly advantageous to have experience of:
- iManage or equivalent Document Management Systems
- Server and SAN hardware and configuration
- Office 365 and hybrid cloud/on-premise deployment of MS Exchange
- Virtual servers, especially Hyper-V
- Virtual desktops especially RDS
- Windows 10 deployments
- Application packaging and streaming
- Mimecast or an equivalent SaaS email management for archiving and filtering
- Skype and other VOIP services
As an IT Team Leader working for this company you will be rewarded with a salary of around £35,000 as well as being eligible for benefits including Private healthcare, 25 days holiday and Life insurance, as well as an expensed mobile phone.
If you are interested in this role please click ‘APPLY’ and submit your CV for immediate consideration.