Systems Analyst - £40k, Maidstone.
Location: Maidstone, Kent
Contract Type: permanent: Permanent
Systems Analyst – £40k, Maidstone.
My client, a rapidly expanding software & hardware company are looking for a Systems Analyst to join the team. On a day to day basis you will be responsible for monitoring the production environments for the company. You will be able to quickly diagnose and resolve issues as they arise, and will have an in-depth knowledge of networking, windows servers and services as well as being competent at analysing logs and building a picture of the state and health of the platform by using all the tools and services at your disposal. An interest in database technologies and experience with SQL would be beneficial to truly excel at this role. Extensive training will be offered.
Regular duties will include:
- Being responsible for the maintenance and high availability of the production datacentres, network infrastructure, servers, and services
- Mitigate and resolve any issues that occur in a timely manner
- Technology planning and deployment
- Incident investigation and prevention planning
- Production of regular and ad hoc MI
Technical Knowledge required:
- Experience of managing Windows server 2012R2+ and Azure cloud environments
- Good understanding of LAN, WAN and VPN support and design
- Some knowledge of SQL
- Networking and network security
- Expertise in Hyper-V and System Center VMM
- Microsoft certification, MCP, MCSE, MCITP, MCSA, MCSD
- MongoDB, Cassandra or ElasticSearch
You will be joining an existing team of four, the working hours are a twelve-hour shift per day including breaks with a rotation of four days on, four days off allowing for maximum coverage.
The successful candidate for this role will earn a basic salary of up to £40,000 with an excellent benefits package including BUPA healthcare.
If you are interested in the role, click ‘APPLY’ and send in your CV for immediate consideration.