DevOps Developers Wanted – .Net, MVC, Web API’s. £60,000. Woking
DevOps Developers Wanted – .Net, MVC, Web API’s. £60,000. Woking. My client, an expanding, multi-national, legal information provider based in Woking, are looking for 4 Developers between mid & Senor level with strong .Net, Web API, MVC, WCF and HTML experience to join a multi-disciplined team deliver bespoke, industry specific software solutions. You will be responsible for the full SDLC, including gathering, documenting & verification of requirements, developing testing strategies, recommending architecture and presenting solutions, efficiently coding and testing product, and supporting the released product for improvements and defects. The team is responsible for delivering, maintaining and improving a suite of software solutions to enable the business to accept orders, progress workflows to aid in their fulfilment and to deliver completed orders to end users. Additionally, the product suite included integrations with 3rd party suppliers and some clients.
Required Experience & Technical Knowledge:
Full Stack development experience including:
- Developing bespoke commercial software solutions
- Ability to gather requirements and establish rapport with non-technical stakeholders
- Ability to apply UML standards and techniques
- Strong proficiency in .NET 4.5 (C#)
- Good knowledge of OOP principles, patterns and practices, n-tier architecture
- NET Web API & WCF
- Entity Framework 6
- SQL Server 2012+ (knowledge of stored procedures, temporary tables, execution plan & profiling desirable) & SQL Reporting
- HTML, HTML5, CSS3, XML
- TDD, Unit Testing (NUnit, Moq, IoC, ninject)
- Beneficial to have experience of working in an agile development team
- Beneficial to have experienced with test driven development
- Beneficial to have experience in development of web solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as attendance at some client meetings will be required.
As a DevOps Developer with this client you will be entitled to a basic salary of between £40,000 – £60,000 depending on experience, as well as an excellent benefits package which include profit sharing & pension scheme.
If you are interested please click ‘Apply’ below and send your CV in for consideration.