Field Service Engineer - Nights
Location: Central London
Contract Type: Permanent
We are working with a client of ours, who are looking for field service technicians in Central London on Night Shifts. You will be working on kiosks based around Central London, repairing, maintain and servicing to ensure that they are always in good working order.
- Clean, repair and maintain kiosks
- Use resources to aim for a first time fix for faults
- Perform maintenance checks on each visit
- Conduct cleaning of kiosk on each visit and check branding and signage is correct and report any damage
- Perform hardware and software upgrades
- Manage parts stock
- London Based (essential)
- Great computer skills
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent customer relationship skills
- Attend initial training in Kent
- Full clean driving licence (essential)
- Sound technical understanding of ATM/Vending type functions
- Mechanical / Computing Background
- A willingness to learn new skills, adapt quickly to changing environments
You will be working Night shifts across London, from 7pm – 7am with breaks, and working on a 2 days on, 2 days off rota. Shifts are set 2 weeks in advance but there may be late notice changes due to absences, so flexibility is required.
If this sounds like an opportunity that would be of interest, then get in touch for more details about the business and the role.