IT Service Desk Analyst
Location: Kings Hill, West Malling, Kent
Contract Type: Permanent
Atlas Recruitment Group are currently looking for an IT Analyst on behalf of our specialist financial services client. As a Service Desk Analyst, you will be joining a fast-paced environment and will be part of an IT Team of around 100+ members of staff.
The main purpose of the role is to provide a high level of 1st line and 2nd line support for computers, terminals and applications within the business. As well as that, on a day-to-day if you are not on the phone, you can expect to set up computers/networks and replace faulty hardware when necessary.
Below are some of the key responsibilities of the role:-
- Being first point of contact for all calls made to the IT service desk
- Aiming to resolve issues first time around
- Keep necessary teams/people notified of progress of tickets that have been logged with the service desk
- Ensuring company compliance standards and ITIL procedure is followed at all times
- Experience within a service desk/support environment is essential. Comptia a+, ITIL certification or any other relative qualifications are desirable.
You will need to be flexible, as there is a requirement to work a shift pattern between 7am and 9pm.
Salary wise, my client are looking to pay up to £22,000 DOE.
If the above sounds like something you would be interested in then please click below or call Matt for more details.