Project Manager - Engineering
Location: Rochester, Kent
Contract Type: Permanent
Project Manager – Engineering
My aerospace engineering client are currently looking for an experienced Project Manager to take on complex commercial and military projects within electronic intelligence.
As a Project Manager, you will be reporting into the Project Director and working with our key stakeholders such as; Senior Management, suppliers, customers and a multi-functional team.
This role will provide you with working on a small portfolio of projects with a rough estimate of £20Million in value. Some travel will be required to various sites and globally on an ad-hoc basis.
Your main responsibilities are below-
- The development and maintenance of a detailed project plan that takes into account all aspects of the project lifecycle
- Implementing and utilising earned value management methodologies when necessary
- Taking ownership and driving forward work packages and tasks throughout the project team
- Managing the project or bid to ensure all milestones are achieved
- Using project management techniques, to enable early identification of issues and implementation of mitigation actions
- Achieving the agreed project cost, sales, margin and cash flow targets
The ideal candidate will have the below skills/qualifications-
- Experience of Earned Value Management methodologies
- Proven experience of developing and maintaining excellent customer relations
- Developing and maintaining a detailed project plan that embraces all elements of the project
- Demonstrated ability to be able to make decisions in an uncertain environment
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- PM qualification – (APMP, PMQ, PMP, or Prince 2)
My client are looking to pay a salary between £50-58,000 DOE + a great benefits package.
If the above sounds like something you’re interested in, please click the ‘Apply’ button and submit an up to date copy of your CV.