Contract Type: Permanent
Project Manager – £40,000 – Hastings. My client, a large and rapidly expanding software and hardware company based in Hastings, are looking for a Project Manager to provide day to day management and control of a range of business projects, such as the development and deployment of bespoke and off the shelf business solutions. You will use accepted and agreed project management methodologies to deliver project benefits and objectives within agreed scope in accordance with defined plans. Within this role you will work with the wider business to understand and document requirements and objectives, while maintaining a full set of project documentation. You will work with the business in planning and delivering projects, liaising with other stakeholders as required. Project management delivery will cover the lifecycle of the projects, from inception and initiation, through delivery to controlled project closure. You will use accepted Project Management tools to deliver in a controlled fashion, against agreed timescales with project and information security risks being managed throughout delivery.
- Provide project management as required for projects with a range of complexity that impact on various initiatives and strategies
- Provide business analysis expertise into the design of bespoke solutions.
- Work with other departments to understand business requirements, project scope and to agree constraints, risks and benefits
- Analyse project requirements and apply techniques to assess the resource and scheduling of defined projects
- Manage day to day project activities as required to deliver to planned timescales throughout the lifecycle of the project, from Project Initiation through to delivery and controlled project closure
- Manage the production of project specific documentation
- Communicate project updates to the business and stakeholders as required
- Identify and manage project risks
As a project manager working for this company, you will be earning a basic salary of around £40,000, and will be entitled to an excellent range of benefits.
If you are interested in this role please click ‘APPLY’ and submit your CV for immediate consideration.
We will be responding to all successful applications within 2 working days of submission.