Contract Type: Permanent
Software Developer – £30-38,000 – Maidstone, Kent
My client, an award-winning company who provide outsourced employee solutions to SME’s are currently looking to add to their development team due to increased projects and contracts within the business.
Key Requirements: –
- Design and Implement the overall web architecture
- ‘Pixel perfect’ implementation of user interfaces
- Design and deploy SQL Databases
- Ensure entire stack is designed and built for speed and scalability
- Design and implement continuous integration and continuous development
- Contribute towards project-based work, liaising with directors and management
- Writing and establishing new code for new platforms
- Adapting existing code
- System testing
- Attending customer meetings to demonstrate platforms
As a Software Developer working with this company, you will be rewarded with a basic salary of £30-38,000. You will also be entitled to an excellent range of benefits including private healthcare.
If you are interested in this role please click ‘APPLY’ and submit your CV for immediate consideration.