Contract Type: Permanent
SOFTWARE ENGINEER – £30-40,000 – Woking
My client, an award-winning software house based in Woking are currently looking for an experienced Web Developer to join their technical services team on a permanent basis.
You will be integrated into an established team of front and backend developers as well as designers so you will get the opportunity to build relationships with these teams in order to work collaboratively towards the business’ short and long term goals.
On a daily basis you will be tasked with supporting and customising legacy and new products/systems as well as the following: –
- Reading and writing technical specifications
- Contribute towards technical design meetings
- Develop new software features and functionality according to specification, whilst working collaboratively with the development team
- Develop and maintain databases
- Code maintenance, testing and analysis to ensure code is clean
- Establish relationships with the UI and QA teams
- Work well with non-technical staff
- Ensure technical skillset is maintained and keeping on top of any developments in technology
Technical requirements: –
- OOP (Object Oriented Programming), MVC frameworks, understanding of API’s
- Strong experience with any of the following: ColdFusion, .NET, js, PHP, Java, Ruby, Python
- MySQL or SQL Server
- Web server administration
As a Software Engineer working with this company, you will be rewarded with a basic salary of £30-40,000. You will also be entitled to an excellent range of benefits.
If you are interested in this role please click ‘APPLY’ and submit your CV for immediate consideration.