Salary: £30,000 - £70,000 DOE
Location: Maidstone, Kent
Contract Type: Permanent
My client specialise within the payment card processing industry and are currently looking at putting together an agile team of Android Developers of all levels. The main focus of the team is to build an application that will assist their customers with their online payment processing, this will be an on-going project as they will always have new features and ideas looking to be integrated into the application so because of this they are looking for developers on a full-time permanent basis.
They are looking for an experience Android Developer with team leading/managing experience along with 5+ years’ experience developing with Java and/or Kotlin as well as a strong understanding of the Android SDK. Android developers with experience ranging from 1-5 years’ will be considered for the non team lead roles.
Below are some of the requirements for this role:-
- Demonstrated understanding of S.O.L.I.D principles and Object-Oriented Patterns
- Deep understanding of the Android SDK
- Knowledge of clean architecture patterns (MVVM, MVP etc)
- Able to provide clean, self-documenting code
- Experience with Version Control using GIT
- Working within an Agile environment
Salary wise my client are looking to pay between £30-70,000 DOE + a great benefits package.
If you would be interested in the above, please click the ‘Apply’ button along with an up-to-date copy of your CV for immediate consideration