Atlas Recruitment Group Limited, in compliance with GDPR, have set the following guidelines for the retention and disposal of candidate’s personal information:
- Candidate at application stage is considered not right for any current or future roles;
- Delete candidate information with immediate effect.
- Candidate at application stage is considered not right for a current role but is good enough to be retained;
- Official form sent to candidate to confirm acceptance of Atlas Recruitment Group retaining their information. If not received after 6 months and no follow up has been made to discuss another role, request to be sent again. If there is still no contact after a further 6 month period, details to be deleted from database.
- Candidate at application stage is considered right for a current role and is to be submitted to a client;
- Official form sent to candidate to confirm acceptance of Atlas Recruitment Group retaining their information. To be completed before interview stage.
- Should the candidate be successful in getting a job through Atlas Recruitment Group we will retain personal information indefinitely unless otherwise requested by the candidate. On the first day of employment a form will be sent offering the candidate the opportunity to have their details removed from our database.
All details will be stored on our Colleague Software hosted secure database, and / or on our Interhost managed Outlook email server based within the EU.
Information that will be stored includes; Names, Age, Telephone Numbers, Postal & Email address’, Previous and current employment situation, Visa Status for working in the UK.
All declarations to be stored on file and a selection will be brought to monthly meetings between Managing Director & Finance Director for cross reference.