C# BACK END DEVELOPER
Location: Maidstone, Kent
Contract Type: Permanent
C# BACK END DEVELOPER
Back End Developer – £40-50,000 – Maidstone
My client, an exciting and vibrant FinTech company are currently looking for a Back End Developer to join their Maidstone offices.
As a Back End Developer, you will be working with colleagues who have a similar skillset to yourself so you will be able to interact with like-minded individuals all day. The successful candidate will be responsible application and service development, feasibility, design and implementation of requirements from both internal and external customers to deliver solutions into pre-production and production environments.
Key Requirements: –
- Analysing business requirements and user stories to design and implement new features and services into an existing FinTech business
- Write quality code and unit test in line with coding standards to meet business requirements
- Identify deficiencies within the existing system and provide recommendations
- Act on reported problems raised by production teams as they arise
- Provide clear documentation to their NetOps team to assist with deployments
- Create, maintain, and execute unit tests against new and existing code
- Identify software problems and produce clear and detailed analysis to fix the problems
- Verify implementation of work items against defined acceptance criteria in user stories
- Participate in planning, reviews, retrospectives, and estimations
- Provide suggestions for solution improvements for new and existing services
- Embrace new technologies and techniques
Skill Set: –
- Distributed Systems and Microservices
- Creating and Consuming WEB API’s
- OOP and SOLID principles
If you have experience with RabbitMQ, NServiceBus, Mongo, Cassandra, ElasticSearch, SQL, Agile, Scrum, Azure, Docker, and Azure DevOps then this is beneficial.
As a Back End Developer working with this company, you will be rewarded with a basic salary of £40-50,000. You will also be entitled to an excellent range of benefits as well.
If you are interested in this role, please click ‘Apply’ and submit your CV for immediate consideration.