Helpdesk / Application Support Analyst - £13k - £14k
Salary: £13,000 - £14,000
Location: Tunbridge Wells, Kent
Contract Type: permanent: Permanent
CALLING ALL IT ENTHUSIASTS – ENTRY LEVEL IT SUPPORT – Helpdesk / Application Support Analyst – £13k – £14k
Pefect for School Leavers with an ‘IT A Level’ who are interested in IT Support as a career.
Entry level IT – Calling all IT Enthusiasts – Helpdesk / Application Support Analyst. My Client, a rapidly growing, client focused IT Managed Service firm based near Royal Tunbridge Wells in Kent, are looking to extend their team of entry level helpdesk / application support analysts. The company is looking for hardworking and friendly IT enthusiasts who are looking to build a solid career within IT Support. You will need to be comfortable using the phone, a clear communicator, and will have a polite and helpful manner. You don’t need experience in a similar role (although it is very welcome), but you do need to demonstrate a love of technology and have a passion to build a career in IT.
- Handling technical support queries by phone and resolving them, or working with a colleague to achieve a solution.
- Documenting support queries in the helpdesk system and ensuring that records about the company’s clients are up to date.
- Assisting with the proactive maintenance of client systems (under guidance).
- Undertaking practical training to broaden and improve skills and knowledge.
- Maintaining good internal records regarding in house systems and client equipment.
My client is looking for self-motivated candidates who love problem solving, and enjoy learning. Enthusiasm, humour and a ‘can do’ attitude are essential for all team members.
As an Entry level Helpdesk / Application Support Analyst at this company, there are excellent career advancement opportunities and they will expect successful applicants to be building their IT careers in the long term. You will have access to free online training materials and funded exams, will be offered Private healthcare, Life Insurance, 25 days paid holiday a year, and a £13,000 starting salary rising to £14,000 after successful completion of the 3 month probation period.
If you are interested in this role click ‘Apply’ and send your CV through now.