Location: City of London
Contract Type: Permanent
Digital Software Company
Up to £35,000 + Discretionary Bonus + Benefits
Data Analyst – Digital Software Company – XML – Tableau – London. A leading digital software company based in London are urgently seeking a Data Analyst to join a team who deliver insight to clients through call and interaction analytics.
Working in the Analytics team you will be heavily involved in client delivery, initially focusing on speech analytics and contact centre operational benchmarking projects. You will need to have a structured and rigorous approach to projects and an ability to learn and apply yourself to our clients’ situations.
The Data Analyst will be responsible for:
Analytics project delivery
- Undertaking self-contained analytics work including data preparation, automated processing, manual call listening and results analysis using the available tools.
- Providing data manipulation support to projects, e.g. tabulating, formatting or entering data into spread sheets in preparation for analysis.
- Identifying trends and insights appropriate for the client project objective and extracting data to evidence these for client reports.
- Participating in regular project reviews and planning, working to an agreed delivery timetable.
- Attending client sites to undertake specific data collection, project scoping and requirements gathering exercises under the guidance of a project leader.
- Assisting with or leading the management of Associates working on analytics projects.
- Benchmarking and research
- Desk based (phone and web) research on a variety of customer management industry topics.
- Data collection from clients and contact across the industry through phone/face to face interviews and email questionnaires.
Pre-sales support and proposition development
- Call listening and data analysis to identify opportunities for managed analytics services.
- Liaising with client technical teams in relation to meeting the requirements relating to a variety of project set up issues such as data security, call extraction and audio quality.
- Support case study and new business proposal preparation.
- Support appropriate marketing events such as trade shows and conferences.
- Participation in internal capability/service development activity, leading specific aspects where appropriate
- Preparing client standard reporting material based on research, analysis and using industry best practice knowledge to report on findings and recommendations, under the supervision of a project leader.
- Configuring and populating web-based dashboards with client data from analytics projects, potentially on a daily or weekly basis.
- Attend client presentations for completed projects.
The Data Analyst will have;
- Exposure of working in a contact centre environment, ideally in a data analysis/customer insight role.
- Experience of conducting Root Cause Analysis exercises and defining business improvement initiatives with quantified business benefits.
- Excellent experience of Microsoft Excel including using pivot tables, Visual Basic and formulae for data manipulation and reporting.
- Good written and spoken English with a careful eye for detail.
- Great organisational skills, excellent ability to multitask and work to tight deadlines.
- A structured and analytic approach to work, research and problem solving.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Data Analyst to work for a leading digital software company based in Kent. There are fantastic career opportunities to progress within the organisation for the successful Data Analyst