Electronic Design Engineer - Team Lead
Location: Rochester, Kent
Contract Type: Permanent
Electronic Design Engineer – Team Lead
Atlas Recruitment Group are currently working very closely with our aerospace engineering client based in Rochester to find an experienced electronic design professional to lead a medium size team of engineers within their aviation department. The kind of products you can expect to work with will be commercial off the shelf products such as helmet mounted & head-up display, mission computing, flight control, active inceptor and other safety critical technology.
The successful candidate will be experienced with both analogue and digital electronic technologies, design tools, techniques and the ability to apply these technologies to comparable product backgrounds. You will also be expected to display a demonstrable understanding of both product design and work package control to ensure all lifecycle aspects are correctly addressed.
The below experience is needed for this role:-
- Ability to identify technology and re-use strategies
- Model definition
- Management of requirements
- Functional partitioning & configuration management
- Circuit design & schematic capture
- Design analysis
- Commissioning & Integration
- Verification & validation including EMC
- Development to standards such as RTCA DO 254 or other industry equivalents
If the above sounds like something of interest, please click the ‘Apply’ button and submit an up to date copy of your CV for immediate consideration.