FRONT END DEVELOPER
Location: Fully Remote / London (Shoreditch)
Contract Type: Permanent
Front End Developer
Front End Developer – Fully Remote – £60,000. My client, a Shoreditch based digital agency, are looking for a mid to senior level Front End Developer, ideally with experience of React / Vue JS, to work fully or partly remotely (depending on candidate preference) as part of an expanding team. You will be given exposure to some very interesting, high profile commerce and CMS builds on the Optimizely platform (previously known as Episerver).
Required skills & experience
- Experience in writing responsive front-end solutions for large enterprise CMS and e-commerce driven websites.
- A thorough understanding of writing flexible, modular and semantic HTML5.
- A good understanding of REST APIs, including consuming and writing data models.
- Have knowledge of modern front-end development workflows using pre-processors for development and building e.g. Gulp, Webpack, PostCSS etc.
- A thorough understanding of CSS/CSS3 and have experience with preprocessors such as PostCSS using SASS.
- Understanding and experience writing front-end code to meet AA 2.1 Accessibility (Screen reader and keyboard-only users).
- A problem-solving mindset is essential, being able to quickly and efficiently diagnose and fix bugs in a given solution.
- Have worked with file versioning software such as git, svn, etc.
- Excellent communication skills are essential, you must be able to convey project progress, clarify requirements and estimate effort quickly and efficiently.
- Experience of .net environments, eCommerce experience, React/Vue JS, Automated browser testing, Continuous deployment.
As a front end developer at this digital agency you will earn a starting salary of up to £60,000 and will be entitled to full or pert time remote working (whichever works best for you), 25 days starting annual leave rising to 30 days over time, Pluralsight subscription or equivalent, 1/2 day per month scheduled training time, Perkbox subscription and a Quarterly ‘Star’ Award resulting in the winner choosing from either two days in-lieu or a £500 Amazon voucher.
If you are interested in this role then please click ‘APPLY’ and submit your CV for immediate consideration.