Contract Type: Permanent
Frontend Developer – £30-40,000 – Maidstone
My client are a vibrant software house who champion the latest technologies in order to create sleek and modern cloud-based products.
They are currently looking for a Frontend Developer to join their Maidstone based offices to contribute towards their on-going development roadmap. Ideally, the right candidate will be someone who has a keen eye for new technologies and implementing them into their skillset as well as an eye for detail.
You will be a part of a collaborative development team so you will need to be able to discuss and liaise with other team members your individual responsibilities for new features, bug fixes and new projects.
Key Requirements: –
- Web mark-up (HTML5, CSS3)
- Server-side CSS pre-processing platforms like LESS or SASS
- Understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and how to resolve them
- Knowledge of image authoring tools in order to crop, resize or perform small adjustments on images. Experience with Gimp or Photoshop would be great.
- Source control through GIT
- Strong communication skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- Cloud computing (Azure or AWS)
As a Frontend Developer working with this company, you will be rewarded with a basic salary of £30-40,000. You will also be entitled to an excellent range of benefits.
If you are interested in this role please click ‘APPLY’ and submit your CV for immediate consideration.