Location: Rochester, Kent
Contract Type: Permanent
My client are a specialist food manufacturing company looking for an experienced IT professional to look after and manage their companies infrastructure. The ideal candidate will come from a strong technical background with either an existing management background or someone who is looking to progress their career into management.
Below are some requirements for the role:-
- Managing a 1st/2nd Line Support engineer with possibilities for this to increase
- Taking a lead of on projects relating to upgrades and enhancing the infrastructure platform
- Supporting and developing the professionals within your team to promote their development within the Infrastructure platform
- Take a lead on the formation and implementation of best practise design and providing on-going management of the infrastructure platform
- Demonstrated knowledge of infrastructure components including networking, telephony/dialler, SQL queries, databases and storage technologies
- Experience dealing with ERP systems, ideally Microsoft Dynamics
A solid understanding of as many from the below is essential:-
- MS core technologies: Windows Server, AD, Virtualisation
- Cloud Technologies: Azure, O365
- Networking knowledge: switching, routers, firewalls, LAN/WAN
- Backup and Recovery solutions: Dell, NetApp, Commvault, Zerto
- Servers: SQL
- Technologies integrating across platforms such as: Microsoft, Citrix, NetApp and Cisco Environments
- ERP Systems: Microsoft Dynamics or similar
- Processes: ITIL
Salary wise my client are looking to pay anything between £30-50,000 DOE as well as a great benefits package.
If the above sounds like something of interest, please click the ‘Apply’ button along with a recent copy of your CV for immediate consideration.