Insurance Support Administrator
Location: Maidstone, Kent
Contract Type: Permanent
My client based in Maidstone are looking for an ‘Insurance Support Administrator’. Due to the type of clients you would be looking after, this role would suit someone who has had at least a couple of year’s experience. The following are also very important attributes and form a large part of the role;
- Attention to detail (efficiency with auditing & checking)
- Communication (letters/emails & with account managers/each other)
- Following processes
- Basic maths understanding
Monday- Friday; 9am-5pm
Main job specific duties and responsibilities;
- Answer and transfer telephone calls in accordance with company protocol and GDPR requirements.
- Check answer phone messages, record details and pass by email to relevant member of staff.
- Deal with assigned post for mid and corporate clients.
- Respond to client emails clearly and accurately.
- Build long term relationships with client contacts.
- Assist Account Manager with claims query where requested.
- Attend client meetings where appropriate/required.
- Work closely with Account Manager to deliver a joined up approach to client servicing.
- Ensure the database is regularly updated and data is accurate.
- Data entry for renewing or new groups.
- Renewing policies for existing groups.
- Internal system updates when required.
- Scanning of documents/invoices and shredding of confidential information.
- Midterm amendments for mid and corporate clients.
- Add/delete dependants, confirm by letter to client & insurer.
- Calculating monthly benefit breakdowns for clients for payroll reporting purposes.
- Change of address/group secretary.
- Complete annual audits of all groups within the mid and corporate portfolio.
- Liaise with the group secretary and insurers to ensure all data is correct.
- Check company invoices for mid and corporate clients including monthly, quarterly, annual or mid-term adjustments.
- Help other teams when other administrators are not in the office.
- Maintain level of skills and competencies required to carry out the role
- 2-3 years Administration experience.
- Typing and ability to use Outlook, Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Ability to work efficiently within a team.
- Good Communication skills.
- Planning, organisational and time management skills.
- Relationship Building.
- Mathematically Minded.
- Analytical / problem solving.
- Results driven.
- Full UK Driving License.
- Private Medical Insurance
- Cash Plan
- Life Insurance
- Contributory Pension
- Optional Travel (contributory)
- CII exams
- 23 days holiday increasing 1 day each year to max of 25 days
If you are interested please apply immediately and I will be in contact.