IT Service Manager - ITIL, SOX, West Malling. £90k.
Salary: £70,000 - £90,000
Location: West Malling, Kent
Contract Type: permanent: Permanent
IT Service Manager – ITIL, SOX, West Malling. £90k. My client, a large financial services company in Kings Hill, West Malling, are looking for an experienced IT Service Manager to join a rapidly expanding IT Department. They are looking for someone who is bright and enthusiastic, who has significant experience in an IT Service Management role in a busy, fast paced environment. You will have strong tenacity, a sense of urgency and excellent problem solving skills as well as the ability to demonstrate a strong presence at senior management level. You will be commercially astute, have excellent communication skills and be a credible manager who builds and sustains strong collaborative relationships.
As the IT service manager you will deliver outstanding IT Services through:
- Taking ownership of a portfolio of mission critical IT Services underpinning core business processes delivered via internal and external service partners.
- Developing and monitoring IT SLA and KPI performance.
- Embedding ITIL and equivalent process and procedures within the company
Some of the key responsibilities include:
- Acting as the owner of all major Incidents working with IT colleagues to deliver major Incident reports, root cause analysis and rectifying action plans
- Chair Service Management Boards to review service delivery with key stakeholders and prioritise service improvement plans
- Liaise with key staff to produce data which allows the team to focus on improvements to performance
- Champion proactive communications to IT and the wider business, including scheduled and unscheduled events
- Innovation and promotion of customer self-help web interfaces and portals
- Process owner responsible for management of; IT SOX controls, maturity, best practice and customer alignment
- Building a knowledge base standard processes, knowledge articles, known errors, FAQs etc
- Develop the company’s toolset and reporting dashboards to enhance proactive IT monitoring and awareness
- Support of warranty releases, site integration and service introduction
- Providing governance and reporting ticket volumes and internal and external KPIs
Knowledge & Experience
- ITIL accreditation
- Degree educated or significant experience in an IT leadership role
- Service Delivery – managing mission critical IT services, providing operational support and analysis, escalation and communication
- Service Management – managing the perception and expectation of the business
- Change and Transformation – supporting tactical and strategic IT/Business developments
- Governance and Compliance – ensuring IT meets regulatory requirements as outlined by SOX/ISO27001
- Extensive Service Management Experience
As an IT Service Manager with this company you will earn a basic salary of between £70,000 – £90,000 depending on experience as well as a very generous bonus and an excellent benefits scheme.
If you are interested in this role then please click ‘APPLY’ and submit your CV for immediate consideration.