IT Systems Administrator
Location: Kings Hill, West Malling
Contract Type: Permanent
IT SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR
IT Systems Administrator – £30-33,000 – Kings Hill, Kent
My client, a not-for profit financial services organisation are looking to expand their IT operations team with an experienced professional.
On a daily basis you will be involved in data management and processes, server and application monitoring, four eyes support, active directory and exchange administration, MS server patching and data backup and restoration.
Key Requirements: –
- Data services processing
- Active directory administration, this includes starters and leavers of the business, exchange accounts, distribution lists and group membership
- Monitoring infrastructure and environment, resolving issues and escalating where necessary
- Administer backup solutions for the business including performing backups and restores on all technologies
- Tape cycle management
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd line support
- Define, document and administer IT processes and procedures
- Liaison with 3rd party engineers, maintenance and facilities providers as necessary
- Monitor and maintain anti-virus solution
- Administer security patching solution
As a Systems Administrator working with this company, you will be rewarded with a basic salary of £30-33,000. You will also be entitled to an excellent range of benefits.
If you are interested in this role please click ‘APPLY’ and submit your CV for immediate consideration.