Location: Tunbridge Wells
Contract Type: Permanent
IT Technician – £18-20,000 – Tunbridge Wells
My client are an IT Managed Service Provider and Bespoke Software Development house who are looking for an IT Technician to join their Tunbridge Wells operations on a permanent basis.
You will be integrated into a small team where you will be able to progress as a professional through training and being surrounded by experienced technicians on a daily basis.
Key Requirements: –
- Be the first point of contact for customers who need to raise a technical issue
- Answering queries and resolving issues over the phone, email and deskside support
- Logging and resolving tickets as swiftly and efficiently as possible
- If you are unable to resolve a technical issue, pass through to senior members of the team
- Manage multiple tickets at one time
Technical Requirements: –
- Windows OS, MS Office, Active Directory, Exchange
As an IT Technician working with this company, you will be rewarded with a basic salary of £18-20,000. You will also be entitled to an excellent range of benefits.
If you are interested in this role please click ‘APPLY’ and submit your CV for immediate consideration.