Junior IT Support Engineer
Contract Type: Contract
We are working a unique managed services provider based in Sidcup. They are looking for a Junior IT Support Technician to join the ever-growing team to be based in the office in Sidcup but also field based, working on client premises in the surrounding areas, meaning you must have our own transport and driving licence to be considered for the role.
- Good understanding of IT Support (Essential)
- Willingness to learn (Essential)
- IT related qualification (Essential)
- Keen interest in all areas of technology (Essential)
- Full, Clean Driving licence and vehicle (Essential)
- Knowledge of most Windows Packages (Essential)
- Great telephone skills (Essential)
What you get in return:
- Salary between £16,000 and £18,000 depending on experience
- Opportunity for progression within the business
- Great work environment
- Opportunity to be both office and field based.
If this sounds like an opportunity that would be of interest, then get in touch for more details about the business and the role.