Location: Kings Hill, West Malling, Kent
Contract Type: Permanent
Salesforce Administrator – £40-50,000 – Kings Hill, Kent
My client, a large financial services company are currently looking for a Salesforce Administrator to join their Kings Hill team on a permanent basis.
This is a new role due to expansion within the IT department, this a great opportunity for someone who comes form a CRM/technical administration background who is looking for the next step up in their career. To be successful in this role you will thrive within a fast-paced environment and will ideally come from a financial services/banking background.
Key requirements: –
- Work with the IT Service Desk Team to provide support to end-users in the form of setting up and managing their system rights, resolving business queries, and triaging and escalating bugs/issues with the vendor
- Monitor usage levels and data volumes ensuring licenses remain with their limit
- Create and maintain a working knowledge base with Service Cloud
- Work closely with the data team and understand how IT operations can contribute to their requirements
- Monitor and report on data quality and customer/account profile quality
- Constantly review and optimise data model within Salesforce, identifying change requests to downstream systems and infrastructure
- Ensure data policies are understood and implemented within the platform
- Document and maintain relationship with vendors, IT Solutions and programme team
- Ensure close relationship with success manager at Salesforce
- Actively utilise the Chatter element to ensure teams can collaborate and communicate effectively
- Support, coach and mentor wider IT operations team members
- Working closely with stakeholders, ensuring compliance is met with FCA, PCI and data protection legislation
As a Salesforce Administrator working with this company, you will be rewarded with a basic salary of £40-50,000. You will also be entitled to an excellent range of benefits including a 20% annual bonus, gym subsidy, private health insurance and travel insurance.
If you are interested in this role please click ‘APPLY’ and submit your CV for immediate consideration.