Location: Kings Hill, West Malling, Kent
Contract Type: Permanent
Salesforce Developer – £60-70,000 – Kings Hill, Kent
My client, a large financial services organisation are currently looking for a Salesforce Developer to join their Kings Hill offices on a permanent basis.
This is a new role due to expansion within the IT department and you will be working very closely with the agile development team as well as the IT Solutions Manager to ensure development is aligned with the IT solutions process.
Key Requirements: –
- Ability to take business/technical requirements and design a Salesforce.com solution using the native capabilities writing minimal custom code
- Design, code and test Salesforce.com applications as part of the agile team, ensuring IT Solution standards are adhered too
- Enhance internal standards to meet Salesforce good practice in conjunction with IT Solutions Management
- Provide higher level production support for existing Salesforce.com applications including interfaces to other systems and mobile applications
- Possess and maintain technical proficiency with Salesforce.com technology including seasonal updates
- Ability to work collaboratively with the agile development team as well as independently
- Ability to research solutions and solve technical issues independently
- Provide technical guidance to Salesforce administrators
- Participate in requirement meetings
- Prepare technical documentation when needed
- Developing, enhancing and supporting internal and client applications on the Salesforce.com platform as part of the existing in-house Salesforce.com team
Technical Requirements: –
- Platform Developer 1 or above certification
- Extensive experience in a Salesforce Developer position, preferably using Lightning
- Agile Development Life Cycle methodologies
- Salesforce Apex, Visualforce, Lightning, Migration tools, SQL/SOQL and Web services
As a Salesforce Developer working with this company, you will be rewarded with a basic salary of £60-70,000. You will also be entitled to an excellent range of benefits including a 20-30% bonus scheme, private health insurance and travel insurance.
If you are interested in this role please click ‘APPLY’ and submit your CV for immediate consideration.