Location: Kings Hill, West Malling
Contract Type: Permanent
Scrum Master – £60-75,000, Kings Hill.
My client, a leading UK wide financial services company are looking for a Scrum Master to join the Kings Hill based team in Kent.
You will be reporting directly to the Head of IT and be working very closely with the agile development team as well as the IT Solutions Manager. The ideal candidate will have strong stakeholder management qualities, the ability to effectively engage and influence senior stakeholders and a strong background in IT Infrastructure, application development and business change deliveries.
Below are some of the main responsibilities of the role: –
- Work closely with all stakeholders in order to understand business requirements, enabling you to develop working relationships
- Work closely with the Product Owner/IT Solutions management to help estimate and plan the delivery of PBI’s
- Providing mentorship and support to internal members of your team whilst ensuring external contractors working on releases clearly understand the delivery life cycle and quality assurance requirements
- Work closely with other members of the IT leadership team in order to deliver shared department objectives and ensure the business benefits from this
- Look to continuously improve and implement best practice across the IT department
- Set-up and administer Azure DevOps throughout the development lifecycle
- Day-to-day management of the agile process across the cross-functional team that consists of user centred design and validation, technical delivery and support model
- Assess Scrum maturity of the team and coach members to a higher level at a pace that is suitable
Technical requirements: –
- Background in IT Infrastructure, application development and business change deliveries
- Strong understanding of PM methods (Prince 2 etc)
- First level Scrum Master certification (CSM, PSM I)
- Strong experience as a Scrum Master for a software development team
- Knowledge/experience of effective agile techniques such as ATDD, TDD, continuous integration etc
As a Scrum Master working with this company, you will be rewarded with a basic salary of £60-75,000. You will also be entitled to an excellent range of benefits including a 20-30% annual bonus.
If you are interested in this role please click ‘Apply’ and submit your CV for immediate consideration.