Senior Insight Analyst - SQL, SAS, Excel. £45k. West Malling
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000
Location: West Malling, Kent
Contract Type: permanent: Permanent
Senior Insight Analyst – SQL, SAS, Excel.
Senior Insight Analyst – SQL, SAS, Excel. £45k. West Malling. My client, a large and rapidly expanding financial services company in Kings Hill, West Malling are looking for a Senior Insight Analyst with experience of SQL, SAS and Excel to deliver analysis an insight into customer behaviour and business processes in order to drive improvements and increase business performance. The role will involve support the Head of Strategy & Analytics and Senior Insight Manager in organising and delivering projects set. The support the Senior Management Team in the identification of opportunities for and delivery of statistical analysis and insight projects as well as the Support Operations in the delivery of projects as directed. You will liaise with other areas of the business to ensure the efficient implementation of company and team initiatives and will deliver ad hoc and regular analyses to the business with data, interpretation and recommendations as well as supporting other members of the Strategy & Analytics department in the delivery of their projects and manage the deliverables and development of own analysts
Required skills and experience:
- Numerate degree with a strong statistical content.
- Statistics, Mathematics, Operational Research an advantage.
- SAS – Given the team’s use of SAS, working knowledge of programming in SAS is essential, including SQL and macros.
- Excel – Knowledge of Excel macros an advantage.
- Technical certification in SAS, SQL preferred.
- Manipulating and analysing large datasets of customer information.
- Knowledge of Data Protection legislation.
- Good communicator: verbal, written, and bringing results and recommendations to life.
- Strong people skills.
As a Senior Insight Analyst at this company, you will receive a salary of around £45,000 depending on experience. There is also an excellent bonus & benefits scheme within the company.
If you are interested in this role please click ‘APPLY’ and send your CV for immediate consideration.