Location: Chatham, Kent
Contract Type: Contract
Settlements Administrator – £28,000 – Chatham, Kent. My client, a world renowned financial services organisation based in Chatham, Kent, are currently recruiting for an experienced Investments Settlements Administrator to join their team on an initial 12 month fixed term contract.
As a settlements Administrator with this company your role will be to manage the settlement of Unit Trusts, UK Equities, UK & US Treasury, and International Trades within specified markets and to comprehensive deadlines. You will receive, validate and processing stock market trades, manage and complete all associated tasks in order to open a Unit Trust Account and will liaise with Investment Managers, Fund Managers and members to ensure timely completion for investment into the new Fund. You will be able to demonstrate an understanding of procedures and controls, identifying risks and discrepancies, updating and communicating any changes. You will manage your own workflow to ensure deadlines are met within internal service levels and will be responsible for escalating all outstanding items/queries to senior members of the team or Team Manager for reporting purposes.
Key skills and experience required:
- Knowledge of financial markets and the UK and Global settlements processes
- Settlements experience gained from financial services industry
- Experience of using Crest for settlements, unit bonds, foreign equities
- Knowledge and understanding of the processes, controls and procedures relevant to the Settlement Services
- Knowledge of relevant UK and International legal & regulatory requirements
- Experience of providing customer service in the Financial Sector
- Experience of working to multiple fixed deadlines
- Experience of working within the rules and regulations of Financial Crime, Anti-Money Laundering and CASS
As a settlements Administrator with this company, you will be rewarded with a salary up to £28,000 along with a range of excellent benefits.
This is an initial 12 month fixed term contract.
If you are interested in this role please click ‘apply’ and send in your CV for immediate consideration.