Location: Gillingham, Kent
Contract Type: Permanent
Software Developer – £26-30,000 – Gillingham
My client, a vibrant managed service provider are currently looking for a Software Developer to join their Gillingham based team.
You will be surrounded by like-minded developers all with a similar skillset to yourself so you will be able to interact with like-minded people daily. They are looking for a developer with some commercial experience looking for their next move, this is a great opportunity for a junior developer looking for a step-up in their career.
Key Requirements: –
- Develop quality, clean code in order to satisfy business requirements
- Continuously look to improve your skillset and suggest new technologies to the business and how they could be implemented
- Testing and deploying programs and systems
- Fixing and improving existing software
- Work closely with the design team on specifications etc
- .NET – either VB or C#
- SQL Server administration
- T SQL queries
- SVN Source control (desirable)
- Customer support
- Xamarin for iOS/Android (desirable)
- Android Studio (desirable)
- XCode/Objective C (desirable)
As a Software Developer working with this company, you will be rewarded with a basic salary of £26-30,000 as well as an excellent range of benefits.
If you are interested in this role, please click ‘APPLY’ and submit your CV for immediate consideration.