Contract Type: Permanent
Test Analyst – £28-35,000 – Chatham
My client, a leading financial services company, are looking for a Test Analyst to join the Chatham based team.
You will join an established team of professionals and work collaboratively with a testing team in India who will all have a similar skill set and background to yourself. The successful applicant will be responsible for supporting the assigned projects ensuring project and changes are delivered to the required timelines. The role holder will have a deep understanding of the SDLC along with experience within the banking/financial services sector.
Key Requirements: –
- Support preparation and obtain approval of the test strategy and approach for each project and test phase
- Support and deliver the testing tasks for each project and test phase
- Develop and maintain a good working knowledge to support each system, project and testing phase
- Ensure all test scenarios, test cases and test scripts are peer reviewed
- Produce and maintain a template library for all test artefacts
- Create and maintain test scenarios, test cases and test scripts for each project and test phase
- Ensure projects are delivered on time
- Escalate issues, defects and observations in a timely manner
- Attend project, team and business meetings to update progress
- Maintain the company’s compliance standards
ISTQB/ISEB or any other relevant testing qualifications
As a Test Analyst working with this company, you will be rewarded with a basic salary of £28-35,000. You will also be entitled to an excellent range of benefits.
If you are interested in this role, please click ‘Apply’ and submit your CV for immediate consideration.