UI & UX Designer
Contract Type: Permanent
UI & UX DESIGNER
UI & UX Designer – £30-35,000, Medway.
My client, a specialist lending and retail savings group are looking for a talented UI & UX Designer to join their Medway based team.
With this role you will be reporting directly into the Digital Marketing Manager. You will be working within an established team of professionals who will all have a similar skill set and background to yourself, this will give you the opportunity to interact with like minded individuals on a daily basis.
The main scope of the role is to contribute to researching, designing, maintaining and testing end-to-end user experiences for their digital interfaces and portfolio of websites. You will be working very collaboratively with the development team, product managers and customer insight teams in order to create a user-centred design approach.
Key Requirements: –
- Gathering requirements from stakeholders through one-to-one meetings
- Perform summative user experience testing and evaluation throughout the project or through individual work
- Produce wireframes as well as interactive prototypes
- Work with the design team and marketing agency to monitor brand guidelines
- Manage multiple projects at once as well as various ad-hoc design tasks
Technical Requirements: –
- Strong previous experience in a UI/UX Design role
- Strong experience with design tools such as Sketch and Adobe creative suite
- Experience in responsive design across multiple touch points
- Experience working in an Agile environment is beneficial
As a UI and UX Designer working with this company, you will be rewarded with a basic salary of £30-35,000 DOE. You will also be entitled to an excellent range of benefits.
If you are interested in this role please click ‘Apply’ and submit your most recent CV for immediate consideration.