Location: Maidstone, Kent
Contract Type: Permanent
My client are a leading provider of online security solutions and are looking to add to their global design team on a permanent basis. This role is based in their Maidstone offices, however you will be a part of a global collaborative design team who will all contribute to the overall branding of the company in regards to website design as well as web layout. This is a great opportunity to join an already well established business that stays at the forefront of technology, because of this you can expect to always work with the latest technologies.
Below are some of the main responsibilities for the role:-
- Use creativity to solve end user experiences and interfaces
- Create mobile friendly themes for customer portals and 3rd party web applications
- Collect project specs from other technical teams and then create flexible design ideas based on stakeholder visions as well as end user needs
- Follow code and web asset best practices to ensure cross-browser experience meets company standard
- Keep on top of the latest UX & UI trends within the Technology and Security sectors
My client are looking to pay anything between £40-50,000 DOE + a great benefits package including flexible working and buying/selling annual leave
If you are interested in the above position, please click the ‘Apply’ button along with your most recent CV for immediate consideration.