Location: Rochester, Kent
Contract Type: Permanent
Warehouse Manager. £20,000. Rochester. Our established client is looking to recruit a Warehouse Manager into its busy new depot in Rochester. The successful candidate for this role will have a full and current forklift licence.
You will be responsible for the smooth running of the depot ensuring company procedures are followed. You will also support the training of warehouse staff ensuring they are qualified & capable of carrying out their duties, while maintaining a high level of productivity in line with divisional KPI’s.
- Ensure that any equipment checks are done at regular intervals in accordance with the company procedures and manufacturers recommendations.
- Monitor all new warehouse staff ensuring they perform their duties as laid out in the company handbook.
- Ensure a high level of housekeeping, keeping the warehouse tidy and free of obstacles.
- Ensure warehouse stock is managed effectively with frequent stock checks.
- Implement effectively H&S policy and procedures.
- Some experience of managing staff within a warehouse environment.
- Stock control experience
- Have a licence for driving a forklift truck.
- Preferably have or be prepared to undertake IOSHH or formal H&S training
This is the opportunity to be a part of a growing organisation based in Rochester who are gaining a reputation for excellence. The company offer a permanent contract with a great working environment. You will get chance to work as part of a fantastic team of people, and have opportunity to develop within the company as they grow.
As a Warehouse Manager at this company you will receive a starting salary of £20,000 as well as a group of company benefits. If you are interested in the role, please click ‘Apply’ and submit your CV for immediate consideration.
Successful candidates will be contacted within 2 working days of application.