Location: West Malling, Kings Hill
Contract Type: Permanent
WordPress Developer – £30-40,000 – Kings Hill
My client, a digital growth agency based in Kings Hill are currently looking for a WordPress Developer to join their growing team.
You will be situated within a small team of developers and designers to work on innovative websites, software and integrations for their customers. The client base they deal with is within the financial services domain and they look to implement digital services to promote business growth.
Key Requirements: –
- Consulting with UX Designers, front-end developers and project managers to plan and develop solutions
- Working with clients in order to understand their technical needs and recommended an in-depth solution that the client can interpret
- Developing website back ends in WordPress to create an excellent content and website management for users
- Implementing new solutions on existing WordPress websites
- Managing existing solutions in order to ensure future proofing and security of WordPress websites
- Maintaining technical standards, learning new technologies and working with team members to share knowledge and encourage a collaborative environment
- Attend development meetings to look at technology that can be implemented into the business
- Peer reviewing code
Technical Requirements: –
- Strong experience developing WordPress websites
As a WordPress Developer working with this company, you will be rewarded with a basic salary of £30-40,000. You will also be entitled to an excellent range of benefits.
If you are interested in this role, please click ‘APPLY’ and submit your CV for immediate consideration.